This parameter controls how much information is printed about the NUMA placement. The following values are available:
- 0, No information.
- 1, Information about the node topology.
This includes the relationship between CPU cores and nodes and the amount of memory on each node.
- 2, Information on the binding of threads to nodes or CPU cores
- 4, Information on memory placement before each major function.
- 8, Information on memory placement after each memory allocation.
- 16, Internal details on NUMA calls.
- 32, Debug information on NUMA calls.