This parameter provides internal details on FMS operations. It can produce a lot of output so the problem size should be made as small as possible.
The following is a detailed description of each option. The value of IPRDBG you specify is obtained by adding together the numeric value of each option you select. Because these numeric values are a power of 2, they have the effect of setting bits in IPRDBG.
- 0, No debug output is printed.
- +1, Memory initialization and release.
- +2, Thread creation and termination.
- +4, File open and close.
- +8, Read operations.
- +16, Write operations.
- +32, Semaphore creation and deletion.
- +64, Semaphore operations.
Note: This option must be selected to accumulate history, if you want to use SHOW=HISTORY.
- +128, Polling.
- +256, Semaphore history.
- +512, Memory allocation and deallocation.
- +1024, BLAS Library version.
- +2048, Output HTML for benchmark report.
- +4096, Calls to FMSIGT, FMSRGT, FMSCGT, FMSIST, FMSRST and FMSCST
- +8192, Calls to malloc and free